St. Mary’s Church in Stevington is a beautiful Saxon Church that has played a central part of village life for 1100 years.
Friends of St. Mary’s Church Stevington is a Registered Charity (No. 1139161) that raises funds to maintain the fabric of our village Church and our Church Room.
Stevington Church Room
Stevington Church Room was donated to the people of Stevington by the Duke of Bedford in 1882. The church Room is a detached community hall approximately 290 yards away from the Church, it is available for use by Stevington residents and visitors to the village.
Our Church Room is open at least 6 days a week, it’s the home for our:
- Award winning community shop
- Wavelength IT help group
- Stay and Play Toddlers’ group
- Internet cafe
- Guitar workshops
- Village social events
- Women’s Institute
- Drop in centre and coffee shop
- The Church Room is available for private hire – details can be found at the following link: https://stmarysstevington.org.uk/church-room/